01 Mar Creative Connections Training March 7th
Thank you to those who attended the meetings last week in Leitrim, Longford, Cavan & Roscommon. We would now like to invite you to attend the Creative Connections Training Sessions which will take place in the Bush Hotel www.bushhotel.com in Carrick-on-Shannon on the following dates
March 7th & 21st, April 4th & 18th, 10.30am – 4.30pm
We would like to emphasise that attendance at all four training days is important and attendance at the first session on March 7th is essential.
Following on from needs identified during the preliminary creative sector meetings, the proposed format for the March 7th session is as follows
Part 1. Training (arising from analysis of SWOT sessions)
- Definition of the work & challenges of participants
- The essence of Marketing
- The essence of Design
- Branding & brand development
- Defining purpose
- Selling fulfilment & solving problems
- Developing product suites
- Sources of inspiration
- Adding value without adding cost
- Reframing ideas.
Part 2. Focus Group (an interactive session arising from analysis of SWOT sessions)
- Ideas towards developing a network(s)
- Developing a brand of brands – finding common values
- Potential collaborations – identifying key events, activities, festivals, platforms and communication activities
Please note that the trainer Eddie Shanahan has requested that all participants must bring a sample of their work.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance