16 Mar Creative Connections Training Session 2 – March 21st
Thank you to those who attended the 1st Creative Connections session last week, we had some great feedback with the majority feeling that it was an informative and constructive day
We would now like to invite you now to attend the second Training Session which will take place in the Bush Hotel (www.bushhotel.com) in Carrick-on-Shannon on March 21st, 10.30am – 16:00pm
Please note that although attendance at all four training days is important, if you did miss the first one, please feel free to attend as there will still be opportunities to learn and share.
We also urge you to take a few moments to complete this survey if you haven’t already done so. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PPY8CQZ. The results of the survey will help us to identify needs within our thriving creative sector and to secure funding to provide more events in the future .Many thanks for your assistance. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
The proposed format for the March 21st session is as follows:
• Review of new product developments and learnings from week 1
• Consumer trends
• Routes to market – retail formats & options
• What retail buyers want
• Terms & conditions of trade
• Merchandising and presentation
• Clarifying the 4 counties network opportunity (including a potential name, steering committee, setting framework for progress)
• Clarifying quality levels within the network
• Exploring opportunities for collaborative selling on a variety of levels (trade fairs, tourism trails & craft courses, exhibitions, shows & festivals, pop up shops etc)
• Review training requirements.
As last time, please bring along samples of your products again to the session.
Please email email@example.com to confirm your attendance.
If you no longer wish to attend the sessions or have received this email in error please let us know so we can update our mailing list.
The Leitrim Design House Team