The Leitrim Design House would like to draw your attention to a very exciting regional project launching on Friday 15th March 2013 from 12 – 14:30 at the Dock in Carrick -on-Shannon. Harnessing Creativity is open to people working in the creative sector and people in business who are based in Leitrim, Fermanagh, Tyrone and the surrounding areas.
The project aims to nurture creative talent and to foster partnerships and collaboration between creative professionals and the business community.
The launch event is free of charge but it is advised that you book in advance as seating is limited. There is an exciting schedule for the day.
- Joe Lowe CEO Leitrim County Enterprise Board 12.00
- Jackie Maguire, County Manager, Leitrim County Council 12.05
- Pat Colgan, Chief Executive Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB) 12.15
- Irish Central Border Area Network (ICBAN) 12.25
- Anna-Marie O’Rourke, Project Co-ordinator 12.30
- Cathal Gaffney, CEO Brown Bag Films 12.45
- Light lunch 13.00
- Case studies of Creative Collaborations in Leitrim 13.45- 14.30
We are delighted that Cathal Gaffney, CEO of Brown Bag films has kindly offered to launch the project. Cathal focuses on the business of animation and his operation has grown to studios in Dublin and Los Angeles. Brown Bag Films currently employs 125 full time staff in Dublin.
Let us know if you can make it: email@example.com, by 12 March 2013
Event also live-streamed to South West College, Enniskillen campus: firstname.lastname@example.org