06 Feb THE LEITRIM DESIGN HOUSE CONFERENCE 2018 – FROM PROCESS TO PROFIT
SAVE THE DATE!!! Saturday 3rd March, 10.30am – 3.00pm
THE LEITRIM DESIGN HOUSE ANNUAL CONFERENCE: MAKING CRAFT WORK – FROM PROCESS TO PROFIT
An event not to be missed!
When: Saturday 3rd March, 10.30am – 3.00pm
Venue: The Dock, Carrick-on-Shannon, Co Leitrim
Building on the success of previous events, the Leitrim Design House is pleased to present its fourth annual conference. Featuring a panel of creative entrepreneurs the 2018 conference will cover topics such as
• What are the important elements in making small enterprises work?
• How telling stories adds value to a business, product or service
• Creativity and sources of inspiration
• Challenges & learnings in developing and running a creative business
• Eddie Shanahan – Well known expert in brand and product development for the fashion, craft and homewares industry.
• Leonie Sutton – Self-taught artist specialising in Equine and animal art.
• Deirdre O’Connell – Business manager & owner of Lena’s Tea Rooms
• Edwina Guckian – Dancer, choreographer, teacher.
In the run up to the event more details about the event and speakers will be revealed. The cover charge of 10 euro includes lunch which will be provided by The Olive Tree. To book a ticket please click to our online shop here: