07 Oct The Leitrim Design House Online Marketing & Social Media Training Programme
Are you a creative business? Do you need to improve your online presence? Would you like to?
- Innovate and grow your business both online and offline.
- Understand analytics, drive traffic, maximise sales.
- Develop a Digital Marketing strategy.
- Create a media library containing both visual content and copy for promotional use.
We are delighted to announce The Leitrim Design House Online Marketing and Social Media Training Programme. This programme has been especially designed for the creative sector. It will provide participants with the required skills to develop and expand their business in the current market place The Programme will commence Friday Nov 8th and will run until June of 2020. The location is The HIVE, Carrick-on Shannon.
Modules will include;
- Practical training in developing an integrated approach to brand identity across all platforms both online and offline.
- Best route to market to include online sales
- Pitching to potential clients and galleries.
- How to use social media for business and maximise social media opportunities.
- Training in website development and commercialisation.
- Photography training and working with images.
- Development of a media library/ build visual content for promotion-an online portfolio
- Guidance on writing concise proposals. Copywriting –developing copy for use throughout marketing materials and all promotions.
- Development of a focused Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Best business management practices for small creative businesses.
All Applicants MUST be based in Co. Leitrim.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 25th October 2019.
For any further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Pack (Click on links to download)