*Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the application deadline for submission of Expressions of Interest to Co-Create 2020 has been extended to 31st May 2020*
Exciting Opportunity for the Creative Sector in County Leitrim
Are you a creative practitioner based in County Leitrim? Would you like to collaborate with another creative practitioner? Would you like to expand your practice, explore new ideas and fresh thinking? Are you ready for an exciting challenge? The Leitrim Design House CO-CREATE 2020 project, funded by Creative Ireland, offers a bursary which will support collaborative partnerships in the development of new concepts or products. Collaborative partnerships can be formed from a wide selection within the creative sector e.g. craft makers, designers, visual artists, writers, musicians, dancers, composers, film makers, architects, choreographers. All applicants must be established or emerging professional practitioners in their chosen field and must be based in County Leitrim. We welcome both preformed partnerships and those looking for a collaborator and while we encourage partnerships to come together organically, the Leitrim Design House will act as intermediary for those seeking possible partners.
About the Bursary
The project was developed in order to:
- Support the professional development of the creative sector in County Leitrim with a particular emphasis on the craft sector.
- Support the development of new work and new ideas.
- Stimulate innovation via a collaborative process.
- Encourage exploration of alternative mediums and ways of thinking.
- Explore cross-disciplinary opportunities.
- Seed the development of new ideas that may be made into products in the future.
Please note there are two application routes:
- Joint application from two applicants
- Individual application if you are interested in participating but haven’t yet identified a partner.
All applicants must register their interest in participation by completing an Expression of Interest ( EOI) form and submitting same by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Sunday 31st May. Following receipt of EOI, a link to the application form will be emailed to all eligible EOIs.
Expression of interest form is available here: (This is a Filable PDF form, Please Right click, save link as… , complete and then send to email@example.com)
More information can be found in the information sheet:
Value of the award
The maximum amount awarded to any partnership will be €1,500.00 and the total number of awards will not be more than three.