Dear Visitors and Friends of The Leitrim Design House and The Dock,
just to update you about what we are putting in place with regard to COVID-19 situation. The Leitrim Design House and The Dock are following Health Service Executive guidelines for public buildings and have put in place the appropriate measures and procedures for visitors to the building and staff members.
Please follow COVID-19 advice in Ireland:
- Health Service Executive www.hse.ie
- Health Service Executive https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/advice-for-people-returning-from-affected-areas.html
- Health Protection Surveillance Centre www.hpsc.ie
- Department of Health https://www.gov.ie/en/organisation/department-of-health/
- Department of Foreign Affairs https://www.dfa.ie/travel/travel-advice/coronavirus/
- World Health Organisation https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
When visiting The Dock and The Design House please:
- Wash your hands on arrival and departure
- Use tissues and put them straight in the bin and wash hands regularly
- Choose contactless payment if possible
- Avoid hand to hand contact if possible.
- Cough into your elbow to avoid germs spreading.
We will monitor changes in this situation on a daily basis and will be in touch with you about any of those changes.
The Leitrim Design House Team