- Leitrim Design House Gift Voucher can be redeemed both in the shop and in our online shop
- Vouchers purchased in the shop can also be redeemed online here
- All that is needed is the unique voucher code, please keep this safe.
- If you wish to have or send a presentation version of the voucher, please email us with the details after purchase and we can arrange this.
- Vouchers can be redeemed online by entering the code at the checkout.
- Any questions or problems, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop Irish Gift ideas and The Leitrim Design House Gift Voucher:
Special gifts created with care by Makers & Designers from all around Ireland. The best of Irish Design shipped worldwide from Leitrim. Looking for the perfect gift? Discover our unique collection of gifts for friends and family. From gifts for her; jewellery, scarves; handbags and more, to gifts for him; shaving soaps, belts, lap top bags and hand crafted pens, there’s a perfect gift for that special person. Great gift ideas for all occasions; anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, engagements, weddings and those special days; Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day.
Beautiful, 100% Irish homewares designed and made in Ireland, including collections from Artwood, Black Hen Designs, John Ryan Ceramics and Roy Humphreys Woodturner.
Beautiful, handmade, contemporary 100% Irish textiles from Irish designers, including collections from Circle Vivendi, John Hanley & Co, Tinnakeenly Leathers & McKernan Woollen Mills.
Beauty and Fragrance
Create wonderful aromas in your home with fragrantly scented luxurious candles and reed diffusers from Canvas to Candle and Lovato Candles. Care for your skin with a range of luxury skincare products using only high quality ingredients from Lucy’s Soap Kitchen and The Soap Box/Natural Ireland
Unique handmade, contemporary 100% Irish designer jewellery from award winning designers. Find that perfect gift for a special occasion. Browse stunning collections, designed and handcrafted in Ireland by deBlaca jewellery, Joanne Gamble Jewellery, Danu Ceramics and Jonecari.